1. Wrap a thin strip of paper or string around the base of your finger. Mark the spot where the paper or string meets. Measure the paper’s distance with a ruler.
2. Lay a ring that suits you perfectly on a ruler. Measure the insight of the ring in mm. If you give me this size, I will do the counting to make you the perfect size, considering the thickness of the ring.
3. If you prefer a ring sizer (plastic), you can order one with us. You can find the button below. The costs will be deducted from the price of your definitive purchase.
1. Wrap a thin strip of paper tightly around where your wrist is broadest. Mark the spot where the paper meets. Measure the paper’s distance with a ruler and add 1-1.5 cm to the measurement.
The standard bracelet length is 17,5cm
1. Wrap a thin strip of paper or string around your neck to define the desired lenght and mark the spot where the paper/string meets. Measure this distance with a ruler.
2. If you like, I can make the necklace adjustable. Sent me the length of the necklace in its longest size and the size you would like it to be adjusted to. I will make an extra ring on that size for the enclosure to fit.
A short necklace is about 42cm, a long necklace is about 50cm, an extra long necklace about 76cm
If you have got any doubts about the right size, you can also sent me a picture of the ring, bracelet or necklace with the ruler next to it, than I can make a good gues about the size needed.
Remember that everything is resizable.